Friday, June 22, 2007

Father's Day at sea, 17 June


Father's Day on Sunday was a day at sea. We had our first breakfast at the Topsider Buffet; the waffles are shaped like Mickey Mouse heads. Lil Z laid out on Deck 9 after breakfast and and hour later, Zman and I joined her. I was the unofficial sunscreen applier. Unfortunately, I forgot to sunscreen my face and neck and I got a little pink. It seems as if the afternoons are perfect for napping. It must be the sea air or activities. But it's great to be able to relax and nap if we want. Sunday night was a formal night and our dinner rotation took us to Lumiere's. Lil Z wanted to try calimari, so she ordered it as an appetizer; I tried it too - it wasn't bad. It was breaded in rings like onion rings. Lil Z liked it so much she had a second serving.

No comments: